Roundtable Discussion on Human Resources in the Canadian Supply Chain
Sponsored by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council, Transportation Matters TV
- Part I – No Two Stories Alike: Eight Professionals Share What Led Them to a Career in Supply Chain
- Part II – What's Yummy about Your Job? Supply Chain Professionals Reveal What Got Them Hooked on the Profession
- Part III – Under-rated? Industry Experts Debate the Value of Supply Chain
- Part IV – Room For Improvement: Industry Experts Divulge the Shortcomings of Supply Chain
- Part V – Growing Up: What New Skill Sets are Needed to be Successful in the Rapidly Maturing Supply Chain Sector
- Part VI – Leading By Example: How Important Are Leadership Skills in Supply Chain?
- Part VII – Talking to the Top: For Supply Chain Leaders, Talking to Executives and Senior Managers Can Be Like Learning a New Language. Here's How to Speak It.
- Part VIII – In-Class vs. On-the-Job: What are the Merits of Each Kind of Training When Acquiring New Skills in Supply Chain?
- Part IX – Hiring Help: How Do Top Supply Chain Professionals Stay Current With New Hiring Trends?
- Part X – Making Time for Training: The Importance of Ensuring Your Company's Employees Find the Time for Continued Training
- Part XI – Training Tips: Notes on Staying Current, Exploring Non-traditional Training and the Value of Mentoring
- Part XII – Tech Transformation: Has Technology in Supply Chain Been Truly Transformational or Is It Just a Lot of Hype?
- Part XIII – Passionate Professionals: What Motivates Supply Chain Professionals to Succeed?
Interviews with Kevin Maynard, Executive Director of the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council
Professionally Speaking TV
Overview of the Council's role and responsibilities – Winter 2011
Transportation Matters TV
- Setting the Standard – July 22, 2009: the CSCSC's National Occupational Standards Project
- Making the Case – August 5, 2009: the National Occupational Standards Put to Use in a Case Study
- Under Construction – October 22, 2009: a look at phase two in the development of the National Occupational Standards Project